Duplex Pool Suite @Model.HTagType>
Designed by BOS Studio, Duplex Pool Suites are inspired by the maritime culture of the Riviera, with the luxury of a large terrace and private pool. The expansive split-level space flows from the living and dining areas up to the bedroom, featuring Bryan O’Sullivan’s signature ‘diving board’ bed floating above a bespoke carpet blooming with the native flowering cacti that grow on the surrounding cliffs. Unwind in your pool after a day exploring the wild landscape and traditional towns of the Riviera with a glass of crisp rosé in hand.
Expansive views of the sea and Monaco. The floor-to-ceiling windows flood the room with golden light.
Cool down and refresh your spirits in the private pool.
A large and furnished private terrace to admire the views and bask in the sun.
Dine and entertain in the privacy of your own suite, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 80 sq m / 865 sq ft
- 15 sq m furnished terrace
- Guest WC
- Spectacular panoramic views out to the Riviera coastline
- Designed by Bryan O'Sullivan
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Connecting options available on request
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by Bamford
BOS Studio @Model.HTagType>
Celebrated interior architect Bryan O’Sullivan imagines timeless, luxurious spaces that reflect the unique nature of their setting. Drawing on natural materials, tactile textures and fluid shapes, his evocative designs intuitively invite the outside in.