Panoramic Suite @Model.HTagType>
The refined elegance of the Panoramic Suite is framed by spectacular panoramic views across the Riviera coastline from Italy to Monaco. Clean lines and contrasting curved edges are accented with deep blues and flashes of gold, reminiscent of the way the light catches the undulating waves of the Mediterranean Sea. Unwind and entertain in the spacious living areas or on your expansive private terrace, looking out to the radiant landscape and far-reaching views whether you’re inside or out.
A private, furnished terrace to admire the views and bask in the sun.
Dine and entertain in the privacy of your own suite, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
Walk in wardrobe
A spacious walk-in dressing room for après-beach quick-changes and relaxed dinner dressing.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 105 sq m / 1,135 sq ft
- 50 sq m furnished terrace
- Spectacular panoramic views out to the Riviera coastline
- Guest WC
- Connecting option available to create a three-bed suite, on request
- Designed by Rigby & Rigby
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Luxury robes and slippers
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by Bamford
Rigby & Rigby @Model.HTagType>
Considered simplicity and refined elegance pervade the ethos of London-based interior design studio Rigby & Rigby. The effortless use of light, form and colour perfectly captures the physical and emotional nature of the award-winning spaces they create.