Terms & Conditions
Rooms Terms & Conditions:
This is seasonal, please refer to the cancellation policy stated at time of booking.
Guarantee and Deposit Policy
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu, please refer to the guarantee and deposit policies stated at time of booking.
For reservations requiring eight rooms or more please contact our Groups Desk on 800 800 72869 (Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland and UK), 800 800 72869 (United States), elsewhere call +44 (0)20 7750 6760. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance.
- For pets that weigh more than 10kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted.
- Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
- An anti-allergy deep cleaning fee of €150 for all suite/room categories applies following the stay.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- The pet cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the pet - e.g. feeding or walking.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities.
- Pets are not allowed in any food or beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Pets are not permitted in our fleet vehicles.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at €100 per night. We are delighted to provide extra beds for children up to and including 12 years of age with our compliments. Cots for children up to two years of age are also provided with our compliments.
All rooms are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated.
Restaurants Terms & Conditions:
We will reconfirm your reservation by text message 72 hours prior to arrival. You will have the option to either reply to confirm or call to cancel. If you have not confirmed your reservation 24 hours before booking, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and resell the table.
Adjustments to booking numbers can be made at any time at no extra charge, subject to availability.
We respectfully ask for guests to be ready to sit at the table at the indicated booking time. We would ask you to kindly notify the restaurant if you are delayed as we may release the table after 15 minutes of the reservation time.
A valid credit card is required to secure reservations at Ceto and Riviera Restaurant. No deposit will be processed on your credit card and you will be required to pay on the day. A charge will only be incurred if you fail to arrive for your reservation without notice, or cancel the table within 24 hours of your reservation time. For Ceto, this will be 120€ per adult and 45€ per child. For Riviera Restaurant, this will be 80€ per person.
Children from 3 years old are welcome at Ceto.
At Riviera Restaurant, please be advised that you will have a seating time of 3 hours.
Pets up to 10kg are welcome with our compliments throughout the hotel, except at Ceto. Guide dogs are of course welcome at The Maybourne Riviera.
To respect the privacy of all our guests we kindly ask that you refrain from taking photographs.