Riviera Suite @Model.HTagType>
The considered simplicity and refined elegance of the Riviera Suites are inspired by the fluid, calming nature of the sea, with natural materials and soft colours gently mirroring the alluring beauty of the surrounding landscape. Floor-to-ceiling windows fill the space with golden light, framing the spectacular panoramic views of the Riviera coastline. As the sun begins to fade, linger on your private terrace and gaze out to the azure horizon.
A private. furnished terrace to admire the views and bask in the sun.
Dine in the privacy of your own suite, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
A separate sitting area featuring a sleek, curved sofa, chairs and marble coffee table to relax and unwind after sun-soaked days.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 95 sq m / 1,025 sq ft
- 25 sq m furnished terrace
- Spectacular panoramic views out to the Riviera coastline
- Connecting option available to create a two-bed suite, on request
- Designed by Bryan O'Sullivan
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by Bamford
BOS Studio @Model.HTagType>
Celebrated interior architect Bryan O’Sullivan imagines timeless, luxurious spaces that reflect the unique nature of their setting. Drawing on natural materials, tactile textures and fluid shapes, his evocative designs intuitively invite the outside in.