Grand Azur Suite
Inspired by the rich history and maritime culture of the Riviera, Grand Azur Suites enjoy two large terraces that lead out from the bedroom and living area, flooding the space with golden light and effortlessly drawing the outside in. Elegant lacquer details draw on the design legacy of Eileen Gray, while nautical touches and bouclé fabrics take style notes from Coco Chanel.
A striking contrast is at play between sharp, modernist lines and the soft colour palette that mirrors the wild beauty of the surrounding landscape.
Mix a cocktail from your bespoke bar cabinet and step out onto your private terrace to admire the never-ending views across the glistening Mediterranean Sea.
Spectacular views of the sea and Monaco. The floor-to-ceiling windows flood the room with golden light.
Two private and furnished terraces to admire the views and bask in the sun.
With a table big enough for six, dine and entertain in the privacy of your own apartment, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
Soak away the day with views across the Mediterranean from the serenity of your free-standing ‘pebble’ bathtub.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 140 sq m / 1,510 ft
- 30 sq m furnished terrace
- Spectacular panoramic views out to the Riviera coastline
- Guest WC
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by La Saponaria