Nestled into the surrounding cliff face, Azur Suites are inspired by the rich history and maritime culture of the Riviera. Modernist shapes and lacquer details draw on the architectural legacy of Eileen Gray, while the soft colour palette, bouclé fabrics and touches of pale pink take style notes from Coco Chanel. Two large terraces lead out from the bedroom and living area, flooding the space with natural light and effortlessly drawing the outside in. Look out to the radiant landscape and the never-ending sea views beyond.
To book, please contact us:
Expansive views of the sea and Monaco. The floor-to-ceiling windows flood the room with golden light.
Two private, furnished terraces to admire the views and bask in the sun.
Dine and entertain in the privacy of your own suite, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
A spacious sitting area featuring a soft, curved sofa and glass ‘bubble’ coffee table to relax and unwind after sun-soaked days.
A large walk-in dressing room for après-beach quick-changes and relaxed dinner dressing.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 90 sq m / 970 sq ft
- 21 sq m furnished terrace
- Guest WC
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Riviera coastline
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by La Saponaria