Grand Riviera Suite
The refined elegance and effortless simplicity of the Grand Riviera Suites is inspired by the alluring beauty of the surrounding landscape. Soft colours and layered textures echo the spectacular panoramic views of the Riviera coastline and Italy, framed by floor-to-ceiling windows which fill the space with golden light. Gaze out to the glistening Mediterranean Sea at sunrise and linger a little longer on your spacious private, furnished terrace as the sun begins to fade.
A spacious private, furnished terrace the length of your suite. Gaze out to the glittering Mediterranean Sea and bask in the sun.
Dine in the privacy of your own suite, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
A separate sitting area featuring a sleek, curved sofa, chairs and marble coffee table to relax and unwind after sun-soaked days.
A spacious walk-in dressing room for après-beach quick-changes and relaxed dinner dressing.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with an extra bed
- 140 sq m / 1,510 sq ft
- 40 sq m furnished terrace
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Riviera coastline
- Guest WC
- Connecting option available to create up a three-bed suite, on request
- Designed by Rigby & Rigby
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Cocktail cabinet stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- International TV channels and in-room movies on demand
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views and rainfall shower
- Bespoke organic products made by La Saponaria