Grand Azur Duplex Suite @Model.HTagType>
Grand Azur Duplex Suite has been thoughtfully designed for both unwinding and entertaining, with spacious, separate sitting, dining and kitchen areas leading out to two large terraces. This split-level suite flows up to a secluded bedroom, with spectacular sea views from both the bed and free-standing ‘pebble’ bathtub. Inspired by the rich history and maritime culture of the Riviera, modernist shapes complement curved, nautical accents: elegant tubular lights and lacquer details draw on the architectural legacy of Eileen Gray, while the soft colour palette, bouclé fabrics and touches of pale pink take style notes from Coco Chanel. Step out onto your private terrace and feel the warm, saltwater breeze as you gaze out to the Mediterranean Sea.
Spectacular views of the sea and Monaco. The floor-to-ceiling windows flood the room with golden light.
With a table big enough for six, dine and entertain in the privacy of your own apartment, whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, long lunch or late-night snacks.
A spacious walk-in dressing room for après-beach quick-changes and relaxed dinner dressing.
- 1 super king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 people with one extra bed
- 170 sq m / 1,829 sq ft
- 2 furnished terraces of 11 sq m each
- Spectacular panoramic views out to the Riviera coastline
- Guest WC
- Bottle of chilled champagne and fresh flowers in your suite on arrival
- Bang & Olufsen portable speaker
- Minibar stocked with treats including complimentary soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Freestanding marble bathtub with sea views, rainfall shower and a steam bath
- Bespoke organic products made by Bamford